Take advantage of our design skills to structure your assessment programs from the ground up.
At Assessments Australia, our teams of assessors have managed tens of thousands of assessments across a range of appraisal needs.
We provide a fully scaleable, independent assessment structure, with resources for one-off projects, for assessment tasks that fall outside the core competencies of an organisation, or for those projects where urgency or high demand place the task beyond an organisation’s response capabilities.
We are independent, accountable, provide a single point of contact, and manage teams of fully trained and appropriately qualified allied health professionals. Recruitment and training of professional resources with a regional emphasis gives us access to local knowledge and lets us perform assessments on site in any location throughout Australia.
- Provision of a fully scaleable assessment capability in a range of allied health, education, welfare and other human services environments – from smaller numbers of assessments supporting a client’s own assessment program to large scale, comprehensive end to end projects.
- Design, management and execution of disability consulting projects, including local, regional and head office liaison.
- Development of customised data collection and management systems.
- Data collection, validation, verification, analysis, interpretation, modelling and reporting – from the initial stages of a project to the delivery of completed assessment data and project reports.
- Quality assurance audits.
The benefits of partnering with Assessments Australia to obtain informed guidance on service quality and funding value are:
- Value: your assessments are guaranteed to be accurate and independent and reflect the reality of the service provider/client relationship.
- Quality: we conduct ongoing audits of our assessors’ work.
- Reliability: all our assessors are hand-picked, fully qualified allied health professionals in regular professional development programs.
- Credibility: you benefit from our association with Australia's leading universities involved in sociological and psychological assessment studies and research.
- Unbiased independence: we are not a program service provider, we only assess. We fundamentally believe to gain unbiased, defensible assessment results allowing equitable and consistent outcomes and resource allocation for all stakeholders and service clients an organisation cannot do both.
Fully scaleable assessment capabilities from smaller numbers supporting a client’s own assessment program to large scale comprehensive end to end projects.